Tuesday 19 June 2007

Hello Everyone

I have just be introduced to the world of swapping :) I thought it was an awesome idea, i mean to get rid of all that stuff lying around you no longer use and in return receive awesome stuff in the mail, I think its great, hence my reason to start a blog on it.

Now i want anyone to post if they want to become swappers, I am open to anyone with the same interests and likes and it does'nt matter if it is internaitonal, the more the merryer :)

Now the sort of stuff you should expect from me would be:

. Chocolate, lollies and Aussie snakes
. Stationery, memos, pencils, stickers, erasers, letter sets ect
. Plush toys
. Key rings
. Post cards
. Stamps
. Craft items
. Music
. Lip Gloss / Make Up
. Craft items such as beads, ribbons, couloured paper, buttons ect
. Cards
. Jewlery
. Aussie Stuff
. And the list goes on and on, but you get the idea :)

The stuff i would like receive:

.Lollies, chocolate ect (I have a big sweet tooth)
. Stationery (i love to collecting stationery)
. Anything Kawaii (i love kawaii items, expecially San-x)
. Stamps and Post cards of where your from (i love travelling and seeing new places)
. Please include a letter (it is always nice to know a little about the person, and of course i will write back)
. Music and Movies
. Magazines, Comics
. Lip Gloss
. Craft items
. Plush toys
. Jewlery
. Anything really, i just LOVE receiving mail.

If you interested you should leave a post or check out http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/ and http://www.swap-bot.com/ its great for all you swapping fans.
LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN :)


Love,

Cara :) xoxox

17 comments:

wendyxz said...

hey babe =) i am missy meow.. you left a comment about swapping..i am here to tell you that i am interested to swap with you... email mi at iillusiional@gmail.com to discuss about it yea?

bye.. =)

MIAO&EUSON said...

hi cara (: got your comment! i`m going away for holiday for a few days. do drop me a mail: ah_miao@hotmail.com and i`ll get back to you asap :D
take care!
from; www.swapwithmiao.blogspot.com

Baby said...

Hi! I'd love to swap! I'm from Vermont in the USA and have access to tons of great candy, and VT is the HOME of Maple Syrup! We're also the home of Ben and Jerry's, but I don't think that will travel well LOL.

Here's my page

http://ifyoucant.blogspot.com/2007/06/gimme-your-stuff.html

Vickie said...

Hiya,
Are you interested in a swap from England?
Vickie X

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

hey wana swap?

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

email me at chocoholic_6@yahoo.com

Skyfire said...

Hey Cara,

I would love to swap with you. My family and I are very interresd in Aussie candy and other Aussie stuff. Someday we want to visit. Here is my site. let me know if your interrested in a swap.

http://skyfire4me.blogspot.com

Cori and JV said...

Hello! We are a couple from the Philippines and we very much like to swap with you. Check our profile at http://arabeskimo.blogspot.com/ If there is any chance that you are interested, just keep us posted. You can also e-mail us at wastedcookie@yahoo.com Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Hey there :) Interested in swapping?

www.thesummerdreams.blogspot.com

Lola said...

Hi Cara, I just saw you listed on the GYS site and wanted to see if you'd be interested in doing a swap with me? I'm in the US, just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Check out my GYS page and let me know :o)
http://lolablog.lolageek.com/?p=258

Gigalea said...

Still interested in a swap?
Check my GYS... gigalea.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you!

Kris Norman said...

I would love to swap with you. I'm Kaycee and I'm from the US. My blog is here: http://kayceenorman.blogspot.com/

Shoppe said...

Hello there, I'm Joanna from Singapore.

My list of items for swap can be found here: http://ecc3ntric-art.livejournal.com/59374.html. If interested, do email me, okay? :) eccentric.art@gmail.com!

I sure hope to hear from you :)

Cheers,
Joanna

Giuli said...

Hi!
My name is Giuliana, I'm a mum of 36, and I live in Italy.
I've taken a look to your blog trought GIMME YOUR STUFF.
I wish to trade Japanese craft books (about felt, sewing and embroidery) or magazine (especially Cotton & Paint and similar) and fabrics.
I can send anything you want from my coutry, if I'm able to find.
Do you trade again?
Happy to hear from you,
have a nice day!
Giuli
giuliana.p@tele2.it
www.scrapzone.blogspot.com

geekinthepink- said...

hello! (:
im interested in swapping.
do email me at moomoo_peace@hotmail.com to discuss further?
i'm from singapore.

lovelove, christina (:

Kit said...

Hi my name is Kit and I'm from the US (North Carolina) I am interested in swapping with you!

View my post at:

http://lovetoswap.blogspot.com/2008/07/gimme-your-stuff-please.html

kmackie@carolina.rr.com

MaggieLynn said...

Hey!

My name is Mckenzie. I live in the U.S.A. I am working on a "cultural exchange" project and wondered if you'd be interested in helping me out?! Let me know @

http://mckenzielinsblogs.com
or..better yet..email me @
versland@msn.com !!!
Thanks!!